Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinning

So for a long time I was resisting even opening the Pinterest site. But due to this post and some boredom I opened it. Soon I was bookmarking all tabs I've opened to pin when I would get the invite, which didn't come. And it didn't come. Almost ONE WHOLE DAY later I cracked. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to pin!

I joined the Pinterest Facebook group, and asked for an invite, from anyone. Got one 15 minutes later, too, from a fellow addict.

And there my productive teatimes went. Suddenly I didn't need to download pictures onto my external harddrive or copy bookmarked tutorials into word documents I'd email myself, I just pinned it, and it would stay there, available from any computer with internet access.

And it became so easy! So many ideas all rolled together!

I am Caty and I'm a pinoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment