Tuesday, July 19, 2011

There's a long story behind the name of this blog. It started with me losing my job (well I actually lost my mind due to some circumstances and quit before they fired me). Well that's not even the start of the story...it's just the introduction.

I got another job, paying a third of my previously salary. But I was happy that I got a job I loved. I still am happy here. Happiness is much better than having enough money, right?

So here I am, still struggling with the shift of my quality of lifestyle. What is important to me is redefined every single day. It was and still is quite a shift to having enough money to barely making ends meet.

This is my journey to being fabulous without the assistance of designer labels. And without misusing my credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment